Monday, May 26, 2008

Good News!

Ok, Bad news first. It's RAINING! Whimper Whine Sad. That means I get wet. I don't like getting wet! Whimper Whine Sad.

Ok! In good news! If you ever loose your bookmark to my blog, you can now find it on the lovely site Dogs with Blogs The easy way is to go to Dog With Blogs Lite and then you can click on name, breed, whatever and sort it that way. Mummy and I haven't explored all of it so far but we do read a few Dog Blogs every now and then. I hope I make a bunch of friends from this. You can never have too many friends. Hmmm. I might need to drink more water if I have to pee-mail them all. Can you do bulk pee-mail? I'll have to make a distribution lists!

Drat. It's still raining. I'm going to go dry off by sleeping on Mommy's blanket. She won't mind. Sniff ya later!

No comments: