Monday, June 23, 2008

Mommy needs a hobby!

Mommy is spending the day with me, which is always nice, but she really needs a hobby - besides taking pictures of me. Remember on Friday I went to Day Camp? Yeah, that was fun. Well Mommy bought me something when she came to pick me up. Daddy got me food, but Mommy got me something else. I thought maybe squirrels. No. This little pei is disappointed. She bought me a bandana. No, not a Banana, I've tried those, they're not really my thing. A Bandana. I've included a diagram of my handsome humble self not enjoying this new thing. I don't care if it says I'm in the Pawlimpics. I don't like it!


On top of that, it's raining again. Sigh. What a depressing day for a pei. Mommy, I need a cuddle. Sniff ya later

ETA: I'm so upset I almost forgot to say hi to some new friends. Lorenza and Mona and her Mommy. Both Dachshunds. Hello ladies! Yes, Mommy says I have met a Dachie at PetSmart, but that's the only time. Welcome to the Bolo Brigade. MOMMY! Can you change the name of my blog!?!?!?!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Gee, you really don't like your bandana, Bolo! What a face!
If it makes you feel any better, our weather is poopy today too but we did get our morning walkie in so we're very happy about that!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

That bandanana hides some of your cuteness and we wouldn't want that!

love & wags,
River

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo

So you've tried banana before .. have you tried the bandana yet? What does it taste like?

Cheers

Charlie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Looks like you really don't like that bandana!
You have rain there. I have very hot days here! Meaning short walkies!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza