Friday, July 4, 2008

Bolo's Friday Weather Report

It's Friday! I don't know why that makes everyone excited, I really don't. I'm excited EVERY DAY!

So this morning Mommy and I saw Daddy off to work, then she ate breakfast and I was a pest. So SHE says. So she took me for a walk to "blow the stink off". I don't know why she said that. I didn't do ANYTHING stinky either before during or after the walk. Must be one of those things humans do. Just a little while ago, I was apparently being a pest again so Mommy let me outside into my backyard. And promptly took a picture. Whose being a pest NOW Mom?!?!

I convinced her that we also needed to check the front door, and since that faces West, I thought I'd do a Friday Weather report for you. So, here it is. Bolo's Friday Weather Report.

Where's my theme music? Meh, nevermind. Not a cloud in the sky. Mommy said that squiggly line is a contrail from a plane. Ok! I'm alright with this.

Doesn't look like rain! Big bonus for me! So, why aren't we outside doing something interesting? Oh, Mommy said she wants to go on the treadmill. Well hurry up Mommy!

And a Happy 4th of July to anyone who celebrates it. Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

Bolo - Nice to meet you. Momma is already in love with your jowly face (bet you can slobber, huh).

Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Nice weather report! Glad you had a sunny day!
Here it was cloudy all day!
Happy Independence Day
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Hi Bolo,

The pup-clock is looking cute:)

News: I saw Mercury sketching a funny picture that looked like you (I guess she still needs to work on it, and it may be some time before we get an Oodget with your look-alike, but work has begun!)
Guess she likes your wrinkles:) BTW, Don't tell her that I told you.

Licks,
Oorvi

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful sky! It's raining at our house right now and we sure hope it stops so we can go for walkies! Can you please tell that pretty blue sky to come here, Mr. Bolo weatherman?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Willow the Black Dale said...

Woohoo no rain for you today Bolo! You give the bestest weather reports.
Ok let me get this straight....you go for a walkie then mommy comes back and does the treadmill. Is she crazy?? I can't even get mine to go outside most days!!
Smooches,
Willow

Charlie Daniels said...

Thanks for the weather report Bolo. It was very informative. I just went outside to check out our weather, and I can report there is lots of it outside. It seems to be everywhere! :-)

Cheers

Charlie