Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning Report

Here I am in all my pei-ness. Sorry I didn't write yesterday but THEY kept me busy with cuddles. And now I see why. Does this look like me?
NO! This is a Boxer, not a Shar Pei. What is this Boxer doing on MY Mommy's camera? That's what -I- would like to know.

Here's Mommy's explanation. Apparently his name is Max and he's been coming into her workplace every Sunday since March with his person to drop off his person's hours for the maintenance boss. OK, I can accept this. Mommy says that Max really looks forward to seeing her every Sunday and runs to her when she calls and he kisses her on the nose. Whimper -I- kiss her on the nose. She said it's not the same and that I kiss better because Max just does a small kiss on the nose and I apparently try and kiss her nose off.

I don't know about this. I don't think I want to share my Mommy with anyone. Mommy says I'd have to share her eventually because she and Daddy want human pups. I already share her with Daddy I know, but she's MY Mommy. She says she'd love it if Max and I got together for a play session. Hmmm, I don't know. I have lots to think about I guess.

Yellow Bud, do you have any words of wisdom for a down and out Shar Pei?


Pei-Ess - that's not a real tear, I'm just trying to make Mommy feel guilty.

5 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo

Mate I would keep a very close eye on Mum ... she may be straying! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

River said...

There is NOTHING smoochier than your snout! How could your mom even think of other dog kisses?

love & wags,
River

Molly the Airedale said...

We think it would be great if you and Max got together for a play date! It might help you on the jellie issue!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Willow the Black Dale said...

Bolo, if you had a play date with Max you could scope out the situation. Not to mention let him know just who MOMMY belongs to.

No about those human pups. Well once they come they belong to YOU!! They will be your job to protect and serve. AND because you do that they give you all kinds of good things. Trust me on this one pal....just trust me!

smooches,
Willow

Anonymous said...

Hi Bolo,

This isn't good! I know the feeling! Cameo does it all the time - he goes out, meets other dogs behind my back...and he comes back smelling of those other dogs! I don't want to share him either...but then such is life!

One way or the other, don't expect the same degree of loyalty from humans that you'd expect from dogs!

BTW, good news here! The Shar Pei clock (Model: Mr. Bolo Pei) is now up - the Shar Pei is all golden! Mercury is such an impatient soul - she had created the clock before you had a chance to react to my color-related comment!

Nevertheless, the Pei in the Oodget looks quite like you - Do let me know whether the wrinkles have received due justice!

Licks and Wags,
Oorvi