Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TUESDAY!

It's Tuesday!

Tuesday is softball day!

There's a big storm moving in though, so no softball. Sigh. Maybe I can convince Mommy that I'd make an excellent photographer's assistant for when she practices with her camera.

Oh, I heard THEM talking this morning about training me to pull a cart or wagon. Has anyone tried that? It sounds like it might be interesting.

No pictures today since Mommy was at work and I had the bed all to myself.

OH! I did have an adventure! Daddy called from the bus stop and we RUSHED out the door to RESCUE him. Again, no pictures because SHE was driving. She's going to have to re-evaluate her priorities I think.

Sniff ya later guys and gals!

4 comments:

Gaia the Airedale said...

Pulling a wagon? Theyre making you a slave!! I would not be cool with that, itd be loud and scary too!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Charlie Daniels said...

I hope you are gonna get lots of rewards if they are gonna make you work for them! Pulling a wagon! Next they'll want you to carry them around in it ... hey at least that way Mommy will be able to take photo's ! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

Pulling a wagon? That sounds like hard work to us! We think you deserve an allowance so you can buy lots of treats to keep up your strength!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

Hm, pulling a wagon...hope it's for a parade! People would throw treats to you. Otherwise, why bother?

love & wags,
River