Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Uncle Brett!

Here's the picture finally of my Uncle Brett and I! I don't know why his cheeks are puffed out, I only weigh 60 pounds. It's not THAT much.In answer to Willow's questions, by the way, welcome back Willow, he's not my PERSONAL Brett. He's just my Uncle. He has a house almost next door and he comes over a lot to scratch me. Mommy says Brett is a cat person, except when it comes to me.

Excuse me, I have to wake Daddy up so he can get Mommy to work on time.

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

Looks like your uncle is trying to make a Bolo face (but he doesn't look as smoochable as you).

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Nice to meet your Uncle Brett!
No, I don'tthink he is making that face due to you weight!
Have a great Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute picture! If you had a camo bandana on, Bolo, you and your uncle could be twinsies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lenny said...

Bolo!
You are a big prize winner!
Come check out the Pawlimpics today!
Your friend, Lenny

River said...

Nice to meet your Uncle Brett! I think he's jealous of your smoochable snoz. Hey, congrats on your gold medal!! That's pawsome!!

love & wags,
River

Willow the Black Dale said...

Woo Hoo I can't wait to hear about your Uncle Brett and you. I just know we are going to hear about him in your upcoming blogs. He looks like he is fun. I bet you can turn him into a dog pawson too.
Love the picture!!!!
Smooches,
Willow