Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday - Relax-pei-tion Day

I'm in a Relax-pei-tion mood.

There are sun beams in my house. It's my job to check them out. They come out a lot better if the back door is open for me so the door has been staying open quite a bit so that I can investigate all these sunbeams. Mommy caught me concentrating on one yesterday. You don't need to lie down and meditate on it, although that's comfy too. Sometimes you just need to stand in it and absorb it.And other times you need to stick your nose right in it! Pei Laughter!
Here I am just checking out my backyard from the doorway. My backyard is very sunbean enabled. I'm such a lucky pei.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Willow the Black Dale said...

Bolo you are so correct. You are one lucky Pei. You are living the dream my friend.....living the dream!!!
Have a wonderful Pei day!! If you get a chance could you help me out on my mission to free Paco. I have it on my blog. Thanks if you can.

Smoochs to the Pei nose,
Willow

River said...

Sunbeams falling on that smoochie nose! My mom is in heaven!!

love & wags,
River

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch loves catching the sun rays just like you do, Bolo! I prefer the shade!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
I love the sun too! Even when is too hot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Booker loves it when we get one great big scorching hot SUNBEAM that cooks our balcony ... he stretches out in the heat and cooks his tummy.