Thursday, October 9, 2008

Answers to Important Questions

Some people are asking questions in the comments of my blog so I'm going to answer a few of them here.

Tom, from Sen-Chan and Tom fame, the secret to a good, dignified picture, according to Mom, is to shoot from underneath.
Example A. You also need some good lighting. Although, you're a lot lighter than I am colourwise, you might not need as much as I do.

Mango, of Mango's Great Adventure fame, asked if I'd grown an extra wrinkle on my head. No, I didn't. It's always been there. You can actually identify Shar Peis by their head wrinkles. I'm calling it Shar Pei Phrenology.

Booker, the famous Treeing Walker, asked how my owies were. They're ok. Mommy is taking me to the vet to get the stitches taken out on Friday. I still have some pills to take though. I'm getting really good at taking those.

Eduardo of Snuggle Puggle fame, would like me to do a Nose Expose on DWB noses. I think that's a great idea Eduardo. I'll start working on that. I'll need to collect a few noses. This will require some thought.

Sunny, Scooter and Jamie, of Texas Sun Dog fame, want hippo pictures. Wait for it. Pei laughter.

Mango (Minor), of Maltese Kiddo fame, would like to add me as his bud. Go for it Mango!

River, of Down River fame wants to know my favorite cookie flavour. All of them. Pei laughter. Or, Daddy says I can quote James Dean, "What ya got?"


I've probably forgotten something. Sorry if I did. Feel free to ask more questions, I love answering questions.

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess, Only 2 more days until my Grandpawrents get here! With my cookies! I'm drooling already. For both the cookies and the ear scratches! Pei laughter!

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for the advice, Bolo! I'll get #1 to try that technique.

Glad to hear the ouchies are better.

Your Pal,
TOM

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Another Shar Pei! My mom's favorite breed!
Thanks for stopping by, and yes we plan on following your blog as well!

River said...

My mom screamed when she saw your new header!! It's like real life. A Bolo nose. My mom can touch it. She's not too keen on kissing monitors though so we'll wait for the real thing someday bol.

love & wags,
River

Molly the Airedale said...

We LOVE your new blog header, Bolo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo

You never take a bad photo do you ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Unknown said...

Wow that is an awesome headshot. You should be a dog model. One of our best friends, a beautiful red-headed Irish Setter, is a dog model and she is even in a German catalog for tweedy clothes and sweaters!

Lindsay said...

You could TOTALLY be a dog model, Bolo! The Girl has never tried shooting from below, so we'll work on that this weekend. The lighting part of it is just beyond her, so we'll hope that's enough. BOL!

Glad to hear that your taking your pills like a good doggie. The Girl says that's why your ouchies feel better!

Brown dog kisses
Dannan