Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nosevember 15th

Sorry this post got out late, I had to take care of Mommy. She had an adventure yesterday and came back tired and with a headache. That means that I had to take care of her. Of course, I was tired after my adventure too so that meant we both fell asleep really early. Pei laughter. That's right. I had an ADVENTURE yesterday! I went to Day Care! And had an ice cream! I REALLY enjoyed the ice cream. I might ask Santa to get me some for Christmas. I think that's a GREAT idea!

Anyway, back to noses. Please welcome our guest noses for today:


Do these noses belong to:
A. Hound Dogs
B. Labradors
C. Stegosaurus
D. All of the above (mixed breed)

And for the Bonus Point, WHOSE NOSES ARE THEY!?!?!?!?

Both my people are home today I think. I'm going to make sure we have family cuddle time. OOO! Maybe we can take a family nap! The Family that naps together, stays together. Then again, the family that scratches their puppy's ears, gets nose kisses! Pei laughter!

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

We think that those are lab noses! It is good too hear that your day care adventure went well. We are very happy that you are back there after your bad experience the other time. Did you have better (evil laughter) behavior? Was everyone nice to you?

Lindsay said...

I think I'll guess lab noses this time. Again, can't figure out whose noses they are. I hope nodoggy takes it personally that I don't recognize their noses!

Sounds like you had a good Adventure yesterday, Bolo! Give your Mom extra nose kisses and cuddles, I hope she feels better!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Molly the Airedale said...

We think they're Labs too! Are they Charlie and Opy and Randi?
Isn't ice cream just the BEST, Bolo! Excellent choice for your Christmas list!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

I'm guessing lab noses too. I don't know who though. Hope you had a cuddle sandwich today. It's cold here and rainy.

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Sweepy and Bogart?

Faya said...

Oh ice-cream ! Lucky Bolo !
I think it is Opy and Charlie's nose and..???
Kisses, Faya

AB clan said...

D ? Old ones?....
ViVi & AB

Eduardo said...

I think they are labs but the only one I think I know is Opy...maybe...
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle