Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nosevember 1st & Hallowe'en Adventures!

Hello and Welcome to Nosevember 1st!

This means it's the start of the Nosevember Nose Expose! Lets get thing started right away, and here is our first nose.

For One point, answer the following question. Does this nose belong to a:
A - Beagle
B - Bernese Mountain Dog
C- Peigle (Shar Pei Beagle Cross)
D- Shar Pei

For a BONUS POINT, WHOSE NOSE IS IT?

You can leave the answer as a comment of pm me at bolo at magma dot ca.

On to my Hallowe'en Adventures!

I know you saw the daylight pictures yesterday, but here are a few night shots. You can almost see my kennel there at the back.

Here's a close up of me. I really scared a few people. Some of the younglings were a little unappreciative of all Daddy's work to decorate, and then they screamed when they saw movement in my kennel and didn't see a cause for it. Silly younglings. Mom says I was a bit of a show stealer. Sorry Daddy!
Today is another busy day. We are going to the Pumpkin Massacre. Apparently they're invading and Daddy's Swordfighting Class will be defending us against them. I have to go cheer them on.

Anyway, I was basically napless yesterday so I'm going to rest up a bit before we leave.

Sniff ya later!

15 comments:

Aki and Poopie said...

we think its a peigle... unfortunately, we don't know who he is.. :(

lovely nose, though. i was almost conviced it was a labrador's.. hehe..

drooly kisses,

Aki

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
C. Peigle
and I think is Laney!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We also think it's C but are not familiar with the owner.

Enjoy another great day!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Molly the Airedale said...

oooooooooooooo, this pumpkin massacre sounds dangerous!
We think this nose belongs to a Beagle pup but we have no idea whose it is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Faya said...

Hello,
I would say the answer is C and it belongs to Lois Lane.... am I right ?
Kisses, Faya the swiss girl !

Ruby and Penny said...

Happy 1st of Nosevember Bolo

I think that nose belongs to "C" a Peigle (Shar Pei Beagle Cross) in particular, Laney.

Great Halloween pictures. I hope you scared the pants of everyone.

Love Ruby

Amanda said...

Our guess is Lois Lane " Laney " the sharpei beagle ! :D

The Musketeers said...

Our guess is Lois Lane " Laney " the sharpei beagle ! :D

Sorry , we used the wrong account xD

River said...

I guess C, Laney. Pumpkin massacre, that's funny!

love & wags,
River

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Oooh, looks like you had a much more fun Halloween than I did! Cool!

Dexter said...

Is that Lois Lane's nose? I think you must be sweet on her.

Slobbers,
Mango

Eduardo said...

Letter C and I think it belongs to Laney!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Ferndoggle said...

I'm guessing a Peigle but don't know who it is...

Lola

Lindsay said...

I think it's a peigle, too. We're guessing so late, we might not be in time. I am going to make The Girl bring me to at least your bloggy everyday so I get a chance to play!

I don't know whose nose this is, :(.

(Did I remember to tell you that The Girl thinks I'm some sort of spound? Hound x spaniel.)

Amber-Mae said...

I think it's a Pei-pei. But I don't know who it belongs to.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer