Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Nosevember 26th!


And they're off!
Those are the Christmas Cards! Mom and walked them over to the mail box today! Good job Mom! Before I get into the rest of the day, let me present you with today's noses:


Do these noses belong to:
A. Unknown Barktoberfest Participants in Nosevember
B. Standard Schnauzers
C. Giant Schnauzers
D. Miniature Schnauzers

And for the bonus point, WHOSE NOSES ARE THEY!?!?!?!?

So, yeah, my adventures today. First of all, we had snow. Look at me sniffing the air. Mommy wimped out and stayed inside. Good thing she has a telephoto lens and we have a small backyard.


I overhead Mom and Dad talking at supper and it looks like the Gentle Leader might be going back to the store! Oh boy oh boy oh boy! It doesn't sit very well on me, rides up to my shoulders and stuff. Mom doesn't have much confidence in it. Especially when the belly band came undone on a busy street. I swear it was an accident, not an accident on purpose. Paws crossed that it goes away.

Oh, and I'm learning to be bi-pei-dal. Enlarge this picture, it's worth it! Now I just need opposable thumbs and I'm all set!Sniff ya later!

13 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Do those noses belong to Zena and Lady, the Standard Schnauzers?
Those are great pictures of you in the snow, Bolo! We sure wish it would snow here!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Bolo,

I looove your snow pictures. Did you see my post about wanting pictures f my friends in snow. Looks like you gots lots of snow so will you send me one or can I use on already on your post? We looove that picture. You look loke you are flying.

Sorry it took so long to tell you but I gots an award for you.= from a few posts ago. I just love to spread the love.

Love ya lots...Mona

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
No clue on todays noses. Maybe B?
Those are great pictures of you.
You look like your just coming home from work. Walking up the stairs after a busy day.
See you soon.
Love Ruby

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Things have been a bit rough around here ...

I guess I'll have to drop out of the NoseVember comp .. I've missed too many!

Cheers

Charlie

Anonymous said...

You sniff the air like our shar pei Tommy. He doesn't like the snow though. Stay warm Bolo,

River said...

I think they are miniature schnauzers. No idea who though. Nice nose and snow picture. It looks like you're at one with the snow. Okay that was my mom dictating a sentence. Stay warm!

love & wags,
River

Dexter said...

I think those are B doggies, but I don't know who.

They don't make those gentle leader harness thingies in my size, so momma made me wear an over the nose one and I HATED it (even after a year).

That is almost spooky seeing you walking on two legs.

Slobbers,
Mango

Eduardo said...

That photo is too funny! I pick letter B & it belongs to: Zena & Lady...just a guess though!
Happy Early Thanksgiving!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Bolo, we have missed so much of Nosevember, and it is all Mom's fault. AND she does not have our cards done-or even started!! I don't believe in using my teeth, but if she does not straighten up, I may have to bite her!!
We still love coming to see your kissable self tho!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
Yes, I think they are Zena and Lady!
Snow??? Brrrrr!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Musketeers said...

I think it's D , LAdy's & don't know who's . BOL !

Lindsay said...

Today, I'm going to guess Schnauzers! Not their size though, cuz I can't tell!

Bolo, we love the shot of you sniffing the air!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Biggie-Z said...

I'm gonna guess B but I don't know the doggies.

If you want the GL to go back to the store for good, DON'T tell your mom and dad that it needs to be pretty tight. My GL head harness slides a little bit too.

Snuffles, Biggie