Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11 and Nosevember 11th.

Mommy says today is an important day when we remember things we'd rather forget. So before you read on, please take a moment to reflect on this poppy. If you don't know what it means, please visit here.


Please welcome our Nosevember 11th noses!

Do these noses belong to:
A. Jack Russell and Lana Turner
B. Airedale Terriers
C. Yorkshire Terriers
D. Yorkshire Puddings

And for the Bonus Point, WHOSE NOSES ARE THEY!?!?!?!

I'm going to keep it short today. I have to help Mom and Dad reflect.

Sniff ya later.

13 comments:

The Musketeers said...

I think that they are Airedales ! Maggie & Mitch !

Faya said...

B B B B B B B !!!!!!
Maggie and Mitch !!!!! Yeah terriers power...oups sorry..
Kisses, Faya

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I know those Airedale Terriers! Maggie and Mitch!

Dexter said...

That must be M&M. Look at those drooly beards! Uck!

Slobbers,
Mango

Ferndoggle said...

Airedales and it's M&M!! Maggie & Mitch. I just know it!!!

Lola

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
Mom has a poppy on her sweater today.
I think those wet noses belong to Maggie & Mitch (B)

Molly the Airedale said...

We vote for Airedale Terrier and we think it's Maggie and Mitch too! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eduardo said...

BOL! I say letter B & it's Maggie & Mitch! Remember the veterans!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Clover said...

Hi Bolo!
My name is Clover. I heard about your contest and came by to say hello!
I think those are airedale noses for sure! I would not have been able to guess M&M but it sounds like it is them!
Love Clover xo

Unknown said...

We admire the soggy whiskers underneath the cute noses! Those are airedale noses, right?

Lindsay said...

Oh, I know this one! (I think. BOL.)

Airedale noses, belonging to Maggie and Mitch!

We posted about Remembrance Day, too. We will never forget.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Dexter said...

Hey Bolo! Have you seen Wally's bloggy today? http://holyterriers.blogspot.com/
He has a movie of something that looks like it could be a baby you!

Slobbers,
Mango

Lorenza said...

Yes, they are Maggie and Mitch!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza