Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

Oh WOW! It's December already! I'm posting the Nosevember answers below but first I need to tell you what we did yesterday. I went Adventuring! I slept all morning to gather my strength, and then Mommy took my to rescue Daddy from his swordfighting class, then we went to the Pet Store where I got to sniff this guy who smelled like 3 different Airedales! I was looking for you Maggie, Mitch and Bogart. But I wasn't sure about your smells. It might have been you, might not. Then I had to sniff the Shar Pei lady! I've met her before, her and her brother both have Peis. She and Mom giggled together at the snorts I made. What they didn't know was that I was laughing at them too. Pei laughter.

Oh, and Mom talked to Grandma and Grandad this weekend and I've been invited back for Christmas this year. Last year was the first time any doggy had ever been allowed at Grandma and Grandad's house and Grandma said I was gentleman and that I was invited back. I'm going to have to get my piss and vinegar out before I go to thier house because I want to be invited back for a 3rd Christmas!

Alright, here's the answers you've been waiting for. The final Answers for the Nosevember Nose Expose!

Nosevember 15 - Sweepy, Sumo and Bogart, mixed breeds
Nosevember 16 - Cody, Golden Retreiver and Dexter, Black Labrador
Nosvember 17 - River, Beagle
Nosevember 18 - Ruby, Mini Dachshund, and Mango, Mastiff
Nosevember 19 - Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle Beagle Pug Cross
Nosevember 20 - Cooper, American Cocker Spaniel
Nosevember 21 - Gio and Romeo, Shelties
Nosevember 22 - Achilles Wong (Aki), Labrador; and Poopie Jack Russell/Shih Tzu Mix
Nosevember 23 - Pippa, German SHepherd Husky Mix; Bigge Z, Kuvasz
Nosevember 24 - ViVi, Chinese Shar Pei
Nosevember 25 - Lola, Boxer
Nosevember 26 - Tia (my cousin) and Lady, Miniature Schnauzers
Nosevember 27 - Bomber, Chocolate Lab and Coco, Chihuahua
Nosevember 28 - Dor Dor, Yorkshire Terrier and Illinnaq, Wire Fox Terrier
Nosevember 29 - Max, Boxer

Again, a HUGE thank you to everyone who submitted thier noses! Thank you thank you thank you! Nose kisses to all of you! Mom and I are going to tally the scores and let you know who won tomorrow.

Sniff ya later!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful in purple. Peis are gentlemen and gentle ladies.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Bolo. Great job on Nosevember throughout the month!

We wanted to let you know that we got your card today! Hurray! We love it! Ours will be in the post to you tomorrow.

Molly the Airedale said...

How cool that you met up with an Airedale in your pet store, Bolo! We wish it was us so that we could go back with you to your house and play!
We got your Christmas card in the mail today! What a cute card!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

AB clan said...

Lot of kisses to all this beautifull noses!
and to BOLO : hourrahhh!!!

ViVi

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Loved all the noses! Thanks for doing this!

Vivi is my nose twin!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Bolo, thanks for your pawsome Christmas card, which arrived today! J x

Sweepy said...

woofy noses!
thanks for including mine and the houndsinheaven's. it's pretty tricky that i can't even recognize my OWN nose! pei laughter and snorting.

anyway, have a merry holidays and don't "nose" around too much. them peeps can get on your nose. another pei laughter.

that's it. i'm out of here. nice to nose around . . .

Biggie-Z said...

That was a cool idea for Nosevember! But it is good to see you back and pictures of all of you. It was getting a little unnerving only seeing all those noses.

Biggie

Eduardo said...

AWWWWWW DANG! My Mommy & me thought today we would play catch up as we don't really blog on the weekend! DANG IT! The contest is over already!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Brownie said...

I didn't guessed anything :( But I'll wait for another nosevember :)

Happy December :)

Lindsay said...

What excellent Adventures! Especially all those smells...

You and your Mommy did a pawsome job on Nosevember! Thank you for such a fun contest!

I am only a little embarrassed, because I think that I didn't recognize some of my good furends' noses!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Kess And Her Mama said...

Hi Bolo,

It's great you have a second invitation to your gramps' home for Christmas. Hope you get lots of turkey and lots of toys!

Raising Addie said...

That's a cute picture of you Bolo... what were you doing under the table?

Thank you for creating the Nosevember game! I had a lot of fun visiting your site and seeing all of the noses. I couldn't guess a lot of them.

Kisses
Addie

Dexter said...

Oh man! I totally missed pee-wee's nose day. How embarassing.

You did a great job with the contest. Must have been a ton of work!

Slobbers,
Mango

Russell said...

Dear Bolo,

Me and my sister would like to be considered for next years Nosevenber.

Warm Regards,
Russ and Syd
askrussell.blogspot.com