Monday, December 22, 2008

The Power of Dog - Part 2

First of all, I want to thank EVERYONE for helping me yesterday. Uncle Marty got Home! YAY! I worked hard on getting him home and I know a bunch of my friends did too. Uncle Marty even sent me a thank you pee-mail message AND he wrote a comment thanking everyone! Ah. A job well done. You can let me kiss your nose when I see you Uncle Marty! Pei laughter. He probably won't but maybe I can snuffle his ear instead.

So remember yesterday I had my social secretary (Mom) call Poochini's Barkery because Lea was a fan of my nose. Well, Mommy likes this story, she got a good laugh. She called them yesterday to let them know when we'd be around. Lea wasn't there when we called but whoever answered the phone said Oh! The one with the Blog! when Mom said it was Bolo's Mom calling. Pei laughter. I'll be there to meet you soon everyone at Poochini's!

And finally, today's ornament.
If I missed anything I'll blog about it tomorrow. I'm going back to bed. Thanks again EVERYONE for helping get Uncle Marty home.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Dexter said...

The peoples are so underestimating of our canine blogging talent. Its YOUR blog, dude! Do they think your mom could write such poetry?

Slobbers,
Mango

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
I'm glad you got Uncle Marty home. I can't wait to see pictures from your adventure to the bakery.
See you soon.
Love Ruby

Eduardo said...

Oh man, I'm glad your uncle got home safely! I can't wait to hear about your bakery adventure!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so glad that Uncle Marty made it home and we can't wait to hear all about your trip to Poochini's, Bolo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch