Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've been busy!

Well, not THAT busy, but Mom's back hurts a lot so I've been trying to cuddle it back to normal. She's says I'm doing a great job! Today I had to sit on her foot and rub my ears into her knee for almost a whole hour before either of us felt better. Pei laughter.

In other news, Dad took me out for a walk this morning and I took only a few steps and said I don't think so! It's too cold for little peis. Mom said it was -39 with the windchill. Mom also says that at -40 Fahrenheit and Celsius meet so I don't need to translate -39 into Fahrenheit for you. Dad said I'm going to need to start wearing my booties. Grrr.

Oh! Is it time to cuddle Mom again? Gotta go.

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess Daddy has a blog now too. He's writing film reviews right now, and he uses what I've heard are called HBO words. Just a warning. You can visit him here.

8 comments:

River said...

Wow, that's cold. My mom is freezing at 40 above. Be sure and wearyour boots--you could end up stuck to the sidewalk if you don't!

love & wags,
River

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't even imagine what 40 below feels like, Bolo! Staying inside and cuddling sounds like the best idea to us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

-39?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FAR too cold for anyone! Stay home and snuggle, dear friend!

Tom and Tama-Chan

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Brr!! Keep cozying up with mom to keep you both warm!
And I help mom with her back too sometimes.. When we're in bed, and she turns away from me, I'll curl up in the small of her back.. she says it helps, with the pressure and my body heat!

Dexter said...

Bolo! Your mom calls you Adventure Boy? Cool.

Careful in the cold... your pee could freeze solid. Just run out, do your thing, run back inside and demand cuddles.

Slobbers,
Mango

Nibbles Treats said...

Bolo - Hope mom's back feels better soon. We've given you an award. Check out our blog for the details! Woofs!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Eduardo said...

I hope your Mommy's back gets better! Do you want me to put her on our goodvibe list? I don't mind.
Congrats on your Daddy getting his on blog, thats always fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Lindsay said...

Yuck, I hate my booties!

Hope your Mom's back is feeling lots better!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan