Friday, January 30, 2009

Songs for The Pei

Mom and Dad sing at me sometimes you know. They make up a lot of songs using tuns they hear on the radio, or CD. Mom's favorite is "I'm being followed by a Pei Shadow" song to the song "I'm being followed by a Moon Shadow" by Cat Stevens. Woah, wait, someone named their child CAT? Is there someone named Dog out there?

Anyway, here's Mom being followed by a Pei Shadow.
Pei laughter. Maybe I'll make this a regular feature and write stuff down when they sing at me.

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
What a good picture Bolo and I love the song.
Love Ruby

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is very creative with her photography. How could she not be with you as her inspiration? Have a great day, looking forward to more pictures of you.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a great idea, Bolo! We look forward to more great songs from you.

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Dexter said...

I get the same thing. Momma is always singing lovey dovey songs to me.

I like your shadow.

Slobbers,
Mango

Nibbles Treats said...

Hee Hee! We think your shadow looks like a giraffe!

Always keep a song in your heart!
Stay warm.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Eduardo said...

Thats so cool Bolo!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Unknown said...

Now we have that song in our heads ... takes us back to high school!

River said...

Cool picture! You look svelte!

love & wags,
River