Sunday, January 4, 2009

TEN!

On the Tenth day of peimas Bolo gives to you:
Ten Questionable smells!
(WHAT?!?! Humph. Dad must have written that line. We'll talk later Dad about questionable smells!)
Nine destuffed squirrels!
Eight barks of Warning!
Seven chunks of Rollover,
Six cookies chased,
Five gobs of drool!
Four dirty paws,
Three tail wags
Two expressive ears
and a Nose Kiss just for you!
Isn't that a beautiful sight? Mommy finally refilled my cookie jar!
Or course, I had to taste test. Quality control is everything you know.
Yummmmm. Anything else you need me to test?
Oh before Mommy puts away all the Christmas stuff, look at the lovely gift Aunt Sharon got her. Did you ever see such beautiful Christmas Ornaments? I knew the tree needed more Shar Peis on it. Pei laughter.

And lastly, here's my owie. It's a bit graphic, so if you don't want to look, that's ok.
It's shrunk a bit Mom says. I think so too. Oh shoot, Mom just remember I haven't had my antibiotic. Hmm, it's ok, she's been giving me cookies with it. Can't be all that bad if it comes with cookies can it?

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

All of those cookies should last you for awhile, Bolo! They sure do look yummy!
We love your Christmas ornies! They're just beautiful!
Your ouchie looks very sore to us! We sure hope it heals soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Bolo,

Your ouchie doesn't look any better to me. I hope it doesn't hurt that much. I wanted to let you know that the Mommy dos my snow popst tonight but I am so ashamed of her. She forgot you said we could pick one from your bloggie. The Mommy only looked at our picture folder ans she hadn't copied any. I told the Mommy that I wanted to do a separate snow post all about you becuase I love you so much and when we looked you gots some really nice ones. Do you forgive me?

I would hate it if you was made a me.

LOve ya lots & lots....Mona

Kelli said...

Hi Bolo!
I saw you on DWB and wanted to stop in and say hello! I really like your song! There's nothing better than a full cookie jar too! I hope your owie gets better real soon!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

Eduardo said...

Yummy cookies! Those ornaments are soo cool! I hope that owie goes away!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle