Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Investigations, deductions and my Dad is wierd

OK, So I've been investigating things, as you know. Today, on our morning walk we passed by PetSmart and they invited me in. mom said, Tomorrow. Did you hear that! I'm going tomorrow! To Day Camp! I'm a little wiggley excited right about now. I haven't been to Day Camp in FOREVER! Like, almost a MONTH! I think that's what my bag is out for! Wait wait wait. The bag only comes out if I'm going to a sleepover. WOAH! Day Camp sleepover! I'm going to have to think about that. Mom and Dad don't come to Day Camp sleepovers.

My Dad is wierd and we have it on film. Mom says pixels. Whatever. Here I am enjoying a simple cuddle with him.
And head scratch.
Oh yeah, that's the spot.

Then he goes wierd on me. He calls this a Hand Crab. Sigh.Uhm, Dad? Are you done yet?
I love you in all your wierdness Dad.

Sniff ya later!

9 comments:

Moose said...

Oh Bolo face! Great pics. Moose does not have a dad but we are pretty sure they are all weird! You are very tolerant for sure.
Moose + Dana

Dexter said...

Sigh, the peoples just can't seem to let a good thing be...

He does seem to have a good head scratch technique.

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The mystery only deepens!

There is some pretty good scratching going on there, Bolo, even if the hand positions are sometimes a little weird...

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
Those are really great photos of you. We love the new scratching technique, mom says she will try it out on us
Love Ruby & Penny

Nibbles Treats said...

Crazy - your dad is weird too. We thought it was just ours! Looks like he's got the snuggles and scratches down though. He's a keeper!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Sally said...

love the crab scratch - all Dads are weird - but he seems like a keeper if you are getting all those cuddles.

Good luck at Day Camp Sleepover - I hope you get to stay up late watching macho movies and eating popcorn

Lots of licks
Sally

Daisy Dog said...

You have a very cute nose!

Lorenza said...

Day Camp Sleepover??
And your mom and dad??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

My mom does lobster kisses--she is also weird.

love & wags,
River