Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Need a bit of help with this

So I have to make a Valentine for my ladies at the PetsHotel. I was thinking this picture. What's a good caption though? Can anyone help me with this?

In other news, Mom got home yesterday and Daddy disappeared. Uh hello! Shar Pei needs cuddles! Mom did give me good cuddles and then when she went to sleep, she let me curl up behind her legs. But she had put the gate up so when Daddy came home I couldn't run down to greet him. It was almost painful for me, you know what I mean? Oh boy it was nice to see Daddy though! I wagged my tail a gave him nose kisses. It's all about the nose kisses.

Mom says something special is happening this week. It better not be a bath. Or a nail clipping. Oh wait, now that I've said that, I'll probably get both. Sigh.

6 comments:

Dexter said...

The ladies are going to go wild over your super smoochie valentine face. I hope you have a good surprise this week.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I love your kissy face!
I'd be your Valentine!
Maybe it can say something like "Valentine kisses from your favorite Pei!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're not very good at captions but how about "A noseful of Love"?

Thanks so much for voting for Sen-Chan. You're a pal, Bolo!

Tom and tama-Chan

Nibbles Treats said...

How about... "Hello ladies! How about making this handsome guy your valentine?"

Can't wait to hear what the surprise is!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Nibbles Treats said...

Ha Ha! Thought of another... how about, "Want a piece of this Pei? Be my Valentine"

We crack ourselves up!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Anonymous said...

You "nose" I love ya!

Love your Valentine picture!

Barklove,
Rusty