Saturday, March 21, 2009

I had an ADVENTURE!

Mom and Dad took me on an ADVENTURE! And where was the camera? On Mom's desk. I'll have to look through the Bolo Photo Archives and come up with a nose shot for my fan club.

Let me tell you about my ADVENTURE!

First of all, I there I was not quite asleep in the computer room with Mom and Dad when Mom turns to Dad and says, want to go for a walk? I of course jump up and say YES! Dad said maybe later, but I said YES! and wagged my tail, they can't resist me when I wag my tail.

So off we went to PetSmart. Mom said we needed poo. I don't know WHY we needed poo, the backyard is full of it. What? Shampoo? That's not poo? Oh, well, news flash, Shampoo and poo are two very different things. What is it Dad says? Important Safety Tip, Thanks Egon.

Of course I had to say hello to all the ladies at PetSmart. I checked in on the hotel too, just to make sure they weren't missing me too much. Then we checked out a new little store next to PetSmart. It's called the Urban Market. I didn't go in but Mom and Dad went in one at a time to check it out. The only think I'd be interested in is the meat. They sell game meat. Buffalo, Elk, Venison. I want to try some! Mom and Dad didn't get any. Not this time. We'll be going back Mom says.

Then we walked home. I was SO thirsty! Now I'm stretched out at the top of the stairs making sure my people are safe. It's a tough job I tell ya, but someone has to do it.
Sniff ya later!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh go for the venison!! Go for the venison!! It's our very favorite, well outside of rabbit and turkey. Tell your DawgDaddy to get some of that elk, marinate it in some soy sauce & put it on the grill, DawgMom fixed some like that one time & she drooled and talked about it for days! Sure wish we had a store like that here!

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bolo!
You had a nice adventure!
All that meat sounds delicious!
I hope you had a nap time after that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

An adventure with no camera? I think you might need to withold smoochies for a bit to get those two to shape up.

You are looking mighty handsome, though.

Slobbers,
Mango

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a pretty cool archive shot, Bolo! And it sounds like you had a really fun adventure too! Hope you're having a great Sunday.

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

tula monstah said...

hey bolo, luv the nose. You seem very proud of it too:)

Good for u- you don't need to YESes to go out for a walk. Just the one...

kisses,
tula

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
You always have such good adventures. Did you buy doggy shampoo, is it bath time?
Love Ruby & Penny

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Bolo,

Me and the Mommy just want to reach through the computer screen and grab your handsome face for a bunch of kisses. Mommy just loves the picture.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona