Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Morning Report

I had a VERY busy weekend. Friday I had to nap with Mom and Dad. Saturday, I had to nap with Mom and Dad. And SUNDAY....well, Sunday I had to nap with Mom and Dad, and do this:
fall asleep on Dad's foot under his computer desk. It was tragic! TRAGIC!

Then on Sunday night, Dad packed my kennel and I up and we ended up at Great-Gran's place! WOHOO! Party time!

Mom and Dad bring the kennel for me because there are little children around and Great-Gran's house isn't that big. But they also brought me a squirrel so it's not like I was BORED in my kennel, no no. And Mom or Dad were always within sight and the roof was left open so I could take a look around at everyone and I wasn't excluded from anything.

Even a visit from the Easter Bunny.Uhm.... how did she get in here?

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess, my new buddy Hammish sent me an award! Thanks Hamish, I'll take a look at that later this week. Nice meeting you!

6 comments:

pam said...

Dear Bolo I can't get over how much you look like my Meja.

I'm glad you had a happy Easter. That bunny was funny ;)

Bobo and Meja Mommy

the TN Bull Terrors said...

What a great weekend you had, all that nappin', now that's the way to spend a 3 day weekend! Did you find the Easter Bunny? He ran through here so fast we couldn't even get a picture of him!!

Feather, Darla & Pappy, the TN Bull Terrors

Dexter said...

Hey Bolo! I think you are made with velvet, aren't you because you sure look all velvety smooth in those pictures.

I am unsure of human pups myself because they run around and squeek.

We took lots of naps this weekend too.

Slobbers,
Mango

Moose said...

You mean to tell me that you will sit in your kennel with the roof open with all that excitement going on? What a good boy you are Bolo! I am heartily impressed. Teddy likes to nap on my feet under the desk but that is, apparently, about all you two have in common because that Kennel trick of yours would not work for a minute with Teddy, maybe moose but I sort of doubt it! The easter bunny visited the moose lodge too but for his own safety he must have done it when the pups were napping b/c we never saw him. Your easter bunny is adorable though!
Dana

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Bolo,

Mommy says you and I could hang together. I love to snuggle with Mommy but this weekend we didn't get to nap hardly at all. We visited all over the place for Easter and I got a vanilla cupcake and an Easter egg yesterday. They was Yummy.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Allison Walton said...

Wooks wike woo had a grrrreat howliday!!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo