Friday, May 15, 2009

Frootbat Friday and Other news

Uhhhhh, Mom is making me write WAY too early because she has to get out early which means I need my Adventure early....I'm lost and confused, can I go back to bed?

Sigh. OK, It's Frootbat Friday at Tom, Tama-chan and Sei-chan's place and I've been hanging on to this picture for a while. How'd I do in the Frootbat department?

Can I go back to bed now? Oh, and Dad, thanks for moving the big TV and the PlayStation into the bedroom last night. Could you leave a few games and movies, for when I really wake up. Thanks.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is a truly valiant frootbatting effort, Bolo! We're so glad you're playing along with us!

We're not too keen on getting up early either, but that's OK as #1 isn't either... It's still raining...SIGH.....

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

Nibbles Treats said...

Uh, we're sorry. We just got up from bed and are a little slow getting started this morning. Jealous?

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Not sure what frootball is even after visiting their website. But it's a cute pic, nonetheless!
Hope you have a nice weekend!

Dexter said...

Excellent froobat! I am not a fan of early rising, but Pee-Wee gets up with the sun.

Slobbers,
Mango

aninhas said...

So Bolo you too?
TV, the PlayStation, games and movies?
hehehe

hugs and kisses from kikos world