Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Friday!

I thought I'd post my Happiest Shar Pei picture for Happy Friday.

Mom and Dad LOVE this picture. I have to admit, I think it's pretty great too.

I had an amazing time at Day Care yesterday with OODLES of lovin' from all my girlfriends there. But it was nice to go home with Mom and Dad. I had missed them. I remembered to bring back Mom's laptop too so maybe she'll send me with it again! Thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit my blog yesterday and to wish me a Happy Blogoversary.

I guess that's all I had to say. Oh, except we had a middle of the night/very early morning Bolo Cuddle Sandwhich going. Life's rough isn't it?

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and remember it's Mother's Day on Sunday here in North America. So make sure all your Mom's get Nose Kisses and Cuddles on that day. Well, every day actually.

Sniff ya later!

8 comments:

Dexter said...

So you had a big daycare party to celebrate? Hooray! I never get tired of that happy face picture of you.

Slobbers,
Mango

Nibbles Treats said...

So glad you had a great day yesterday. You deserve it! Have a great Moms Day weekend and make sure to give extra special cuddles.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bolo

It's Mother's Day in Australia too!

Cheers

Charlie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love that photo too, Bolo!

Fred said...

That IS a great photo!

aninhas said...

Bolo your dad is correct :D
I loved that phot too :)
You have a flufy nose :D

hugs and kisses from kikos world :D

tula monstah said...

hi Bolo--

what a great mug you have:)
Hope you gave your mom all kinds of snuffles & kisses today!

toodles, tula

Moose said...

Say Bolo, maybe you need a rain coat like my Moose has. It has a hood and everything! I don't guess it would cover your beak but as long as you got some galoshes you would stay dry! I am guessing you might decide the rain is better than the get up though ;-)
Dana + Moose