Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teaching Tuesday!

EDIT: Thanks Tom for noticing that I had put Thursday instead of Tuesday. I'm going to blame my lack of treats in making my brain go flaky on the days of the week. -B-

My good pals at TN Bull Terrors suggested that I should start a Snoopervising School, since I'm so Adept at it. Snoopervisor of the world since it was flat you know.

So anyone who is interested, I think in the first lesson is you need to learn how to watch things.

Keep your eyes open for this exercise. Part 2 will be watching with your eyes closed, but I don't want you to get too far ahead. So watch everything, your people are great to practice on. So is everything that happens outside your window. We'll discuss watching outside the window in Lesson 2.

For those that want to, there is optional homework. Send me pictures of you practicing your open eyes watching. I can be reached at bolo (at) magma (dot) ca

I think I'll get Mom and Dad to make me a little badge to hand out to those who complete all the lessons. Yeah. That sounds fun.

Sniff ya later!

Pei-Ess, I have to keep an eye on Mom today, I need to keep reviewing my treats and she needs to dig that silly camera out so I can blog about it!

5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Ahem, Bolo...... actualy... it's TUESDAY today!!!!!

You were the second to comment on our blog so we will be pawing it forward to you. It just so happens that #1 will be in PEI (PEI, Hah!!!!!) all of July, so she will send you your package from there. But just remind us... was there some stuff you are allergic to?

Woofs,
Tommy (and The Girls too!)

Fred said...

Watching...watching...still watching...zzzz...what was that?! OK, watching...watching...

Astrid Keel said...

Oooh snoopervising classes! I'm going to practice!

Dexter said...

I am a big snoopervisor myself, but I need to work on my keen expression. I can see how intense you are.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

I wanna go to school with you!! Mommy says I am so nosey, I watch everything. Tonight I'll get her to send some.

Did you hear about my post about doggies sleeping and dreaming. I need a sleepy pic of you for it, please. If ya wanna be apart of it send some to Mommy.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona