Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday

Even I had to give a snort at this picture. Don't worry, Dad's not hurting me.

Sorry we're late posting, Mom had to go to a see a Lab about needles. I don't know any labradors who are allowed to play with needles. Do you?

Anyway, I have to give her super extra cuddles now because her arms hurts. I'll have to make sure to kiss it and make it better.

The rest of the week is going to be busy. I got a box yesterday that Mom hasn't let me open yet because she wants to take pictures. That was supposed to be a today thing except for the Lab thing kind of got her distracted. This afternoon then. I'll also have to give you a progress report on the painting of the Other Room. It's 2/3 done. My Dad is an awesome painter. Maybe I can rent him out and we can all travel together, 'cause you know, he works better when I'm snoopervising.

OK, off to cuddle. It's perfect cuddling weather. Rain.

Sniff ya later!

7 comments:

pam said...

Snoop over to our blog and see yer girlfriend Meja.

http://jerrysweetsucks.blogspot.com

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo
That is a sweet picture of you.
Hope your mom's arm feels better soon.
Love Ruby & Penny

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a great photo, Bolo. Makes #1 want to bend down and deposit a kiss on your nose!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa - a head lock photo! Awwwwww, of course your dad's not hurting you, Bolo! He loves you!
Any clues on what's in the box?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Chloe and Libby said...

Bolo, I have a whole house your daddy can come paint when your mommy gets finished having him paint her rooms.
Hope you like what is in the box!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Bolo,

Love the picture!! You are one handsome dude.

Mommy used one of the pic off your blog last night. She just loves those flowers but she can't remember what they are. Her Grannie had them growing in the country when she was a little girl.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

PS...Mommy says she could just kiss your little snoot. It looks very kissable & she is jealous of your Mom & Dad getting all that cuddling from you.

Astrid Keel said...

hope that your mom feels better now that you've cuddled her!