Friday, August 7, 2009

Bolo's Friday Weather Report and Other Adventures

It's sunny today! It was also sunny yesterday! After all that rain we had, some of us - like MOM - aren't really sure what to do with sunny days besides stand there and soak it in. Which, to tell you honestly, is what I do. Pei laughter!

Mom is telling me she'll be home early from work and she hopes to take me to rescue Daddy tonight! YAY! I haven't rescued Daddy in a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time. He needs rescuing every now and then you know. I hope she brings the camera. I'll need proof to show you on my Monday Morning Report! She also mentioned that I'm going to have to go to the V-E-T to get a Bordatella shot if I want to keep going to Day Care. Uhm, ok, I may be able to handle that, it's for the Ladies at the Hotel right? I wouldn't want to deprive them of cuddling me would I? Will there be cookies involved? It's not a tonight thing is it? I need to pysch myself up for this.

That's about all the excitement going on at our house.

Sniff ya Later!

5 comments:

Astrid Keel said...

Bolo, the Bortadella is so worth it cause the poor ladies at daycare would miss your super snuggles!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a very handsome photo, Bolo!

It is truly big-hearted of you to consent to going to the vet for a shot just to please the ladies at daycare!

Your Friends,
Tommy and The Girls

Ms. ~K said...

Hey Bolo,
we enjoyed our visit to your bloggie...we'll be back!
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Anonymous said...

Don't wanna miss out any daycamp action!

Sally said...

Hi, i am Sally from french.
What a wonderful pitures. You are a beautiful dog.

Nice wuuuh
Sally