Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday

That's Dad and I from Saturday, we both needed cuddles. I don't often sit on the sofa, unless there is someone there to cuddle me. It's a good cuddle location.

Anyway, I had a busy day yesterday, I had to take Dad to work, help Mom with putting stuff away and snoopervising everything else she was doing, then we had a nap, then I let her know that the mailman was here because she didn't hear the doorbell, then we had to go to PetSmart to show then that I've updated my Bordatella for them, then we rescued Daddy! PHEW!

Busy day. We all had supper and then we had to go and visit the neighbours and bring them carrots! It's no wonder I was exhaustipeited yesterday!

Today, I'm on snoopervisory duty again. Dad took the car so I don't have to take him to work or pick him up. Darn it. Anyway, I'd better go and motivate Mom to get her work started. The sooner we finish, the sooner we can nap!

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You really are super-busy Bolo! We don't know how you manage to do so much in one day!

Astrid Keel said...

Bolo, you work even harder than my hoomans! I don't know how you do it, you must be a superdog!