Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday


OK, that's a FAIRLY new picture of me. Like, from last week. Mom is REALLY slacking off. Grandad, you're going to have to come and visit me so I can get more pictures!

I had a Noseventure this morning! Mom was walking me over to Subway to meet Dad and Bailey, the local Bernese Mountain Dog, walked by me. I wanted to say Hi! Mom said I might ruin her mojo. Sigh. I was able to say Hi from a bit of a distance. Mom says because of the puppy her balance is off and she doesn't want either of us to get hurt so I have to walk nicely. Wish the puppy would just get here and then I could have longer and better walks. Sigh.

Anyway, I'd better go and see if SHE's doing anything interesting I should be snoopervising. Probably not, but I'd better check anyway.

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think that you look VERY handsome in that photo, Bolo!

We bet your Mom would also like the "puppy" to get here soon!

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

I saw a bernese mountain dog too last week... and happy snoopervising, whatever mom's doing.

Licks, hero

Astrid Keel said...

oooh! I love bernese mountain dogs! hope that when the pup grows up you can have fun playing together!