Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

I want to reassure everyone that I did get a Noseventure yesterday. Mom and Dad took me to PetSmart because I needed food. Of course we stopped by the PetsHotel to say hi to my girlfriends, because that's just what Shar Peis do. While we were there, guess who we met?

Cindy! A 1 1/2 year old fawn coloured much smaller Shar Pei! I was a little excited and growled, Mom and Dad weren't happy about that, but WOW! I thought I was the only Shar Pei in town at this point. She was really excited to be there and seemed very friendly, wish I could have chatted with her a bit more. Wish Mom had brought the camera too. Darn it.

Still no new pictures of me, so I'll leave you with this one while I go and encourage Mom to break out the camera.


Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Biggie-Z said...

I have yet to meet a girlie Kuv other than my sister Spirit and my mommy. But I love me my BIG GRRLZ! You don't wanna mess with them. I have a Great Dane girlfriend and a mix girl (probably some ridgeback and other big stuff in there), she sat on me when I was a puppy and I've been in love ever since.

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Bolo

Glad you had a adventure on the weekend. Did you make a play date with Cindy?
Love Ruby & Penny

River said...

My mom likes all the nose pictures. I hope you get to chat more with Cindy soon.

love & wags,
River

koko said...

Hi Bolo,

Glad to hear you have another pei friend in town. Hope one day we'll see pics of Cindy and you on a play date.

Licks, hero

Life With Dogs said...

I love this picture! But new ones are always fun. :)