Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Friday!

What do you think?

Grandma and Grandad are here watching Puppy do nothing - me, I played tug and chase with Grandad until Grandma took out the vacuum cleaner - that's when I hightailed it outside. Now I have to finish my blog quick quick so I can get back to snoopervising them.

Still no movement on the Mango Minster Picture, Mom keeps saying This weekend. Uh hunh. I'll keep you updated if that happens It better! I'll withdraw any and all nose kisses if it doesn't.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

koko said...

That's right, Bolo... you definitely know how to play your card... hope they don't have to suffer from nose kisses withdrawal symptoms.

Licks, hero

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The nose kiss withdrawal threat should do it, Bolo!

Have a great weekend!

Chloe and Libby said...

Hope you get some more attention from your Grandpawrents, Bolo! I bet they enjoy watching the puppy too.

Dexter said...

Watching Puppy do nothing? That must be so boring. You are much more exciting for sure.

Slobbers,
Mango