Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Morning Report

Sorry there aren't any pictures for my Monday Morning Report, I'm at Day Camp on the Laptop. Mom hasn't taken pictures since last week. It's like she doesn't want to. I'll have to encourage her tomorrow. No, I'll have to INSIST tomorrow. If not her, then I guess Grandad will have to come over with his camera and take pictures of me. Grandad? Are you available?

Not much else new. If you'll excuse me though, I have to go and vote in Mango Minster!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Bolo!
A Monday Morning Report without your picture?? Hmmm...
When your Grandad is coming??
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh No! No pictures?! WE WANT PICTURES!

Dexter said...

Camp rocks! Lucky you.

Slobbers,
Mango