Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Busy Tuesday

Mom didn't have a chance to work on the pictures today for two reasons.

1- Puppy was being High Maintenance, and, most importantly,
2- We had COMPANY!

Mom came home just after my mid morning nap with Miss Jenn!  One of my favorite people because she gives me OODLES of ear scratches.  Miss Jenn had a sad feeling about her so I did my best to cheer her up.  I gave her snuffles, nose kisses and I let her scratch my ears.  I also curled up next to her for a couch cuddle.  It's a tough job but somepuppy has to do it.

I even went with Mom to drive Miss Jenn home!  That's why we're late posting.  Mom says she's just about to turn into a pumpkin.  I'd better go and cuddle her asleep.

A Shar Pei's work is never done.

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would Miss Jen like to visit us? I looove ear scratches.
Twinkie

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Busy Tuesday here, too. I may have to nap all today to get over it. I'm glad yours was good.

wags, Lola

Chloe and Libby said...

It was so nice of you to be there for Miss Jenn!
Hugs,
Chloe