Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another busy day

I've had a busy week taking care of Mom and Dad and Puppy and snoopervising all sorts of stuff.  Yesterday Dad and our neighbour were outside and on the roof (Dad wasn't the one on the roof).  Then all this gunk came swooshing down the pipe outside the house.  Gunk gunk gunk!  It's hard to snoopervise people on the roof from inside the house, FYI.

Then today I went to Day Care to snoopervise there.  I'm surprised they can go more than a day without me honestly.  They're always so happy to see me there.

Oh, and Mom has been cleaning gunk out of my ears too.  I've been surrounded by gunk and just realized it.

Anyway, here's a picture of me, just so you don't forget what I look like.

Photo by Grandad

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

the booker man said...

whoa, sounds like a ton of gunkage removal for sures. i hope everythingie will be free of the gunk for awhile now.
totally awesome side profile, by the way! :)
*woof*
the booker man

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I'm doing the ear gunk thing, too, Bolo. We have so much in common!

You do have a pawsome load of responsibilities, but at least you didn't have to get your Dad off the roof. Dads on roofs are just too huge a worry.

wags, Lola

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a great picture, Bolo! You're obviously working too hard. Sorry about all the gunk...

Woofs,
Tommy

Dexter said...

Sounds like a de-gunk kind of day. Oh yeah, so that is what you look like. I almost forgot.

Slobbers,
Mango