Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Morning Report

No pictures today, but, please note, THERE IS A BLOG!  Not only that, but it's MONDAY MORNING and THERE"S A BLOG!

Maybe things are getting back to normal around here?  Except for the lack of a pictures.  I'd better stay on Mom to keep taking pictures, I don't want her to slack off you know, she'd never get back in gear.

Here's my Monday Morning Report.

Puppy is doing better and no longer smells sick.  Mom and Dad smell a little sick, but I think that's just Puppy's influence.  My ears are super itchy and gunky and Mom says she needs to clean them.  Much as I hate getting my ears cleaned, I hate them being itchy more.

I had a nice quiet day yesterday.  Mom and Dad and Puppy went out and came back smelling like Grandma and Grandad, and sausages, and bread, and pea soup, and baked beans, all sorts of other yummy things.  What did I get?  Rollover.  Mom says I don't need baked beans and pea soup, that they'd only make me gassier.  Puppy has the gas concession at our house Mom says.

Not sure what's planned for today, a walk I hope (Dad took me on a nice one yesterday).  A cuddle maybe (I had a great nap with Mom on Friday and another one on Saturday)?  Pictures - hopefully.  If I don't post pictures, you'll forget what I look like!  Dog forbid!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Glad to hear Puppy is feeling better Bolo.

Noah x

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

So glad that puppy is better, Bolo. Now Mom and Dad can concentrate on you! I know what you mean about the ears. I had a bad night with them myself. Oh, I'd never forget what you look like, but tell Mom to get new pictures soon. We love looking at you, Bolo!

wags, Lola

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We won't actually forget what you look like, Bolo, but we do love pictures!