Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Report

Ladies and Gents, let me be serious for a moment as I give you my Monday Report.

The weekend went by with not enough walkies, ear scratches or Noseventures. It did include a B-A-T-H , which my parents said was so that I'd be nice and sweet smelling for my date with Miss Lola Shar Pei this weekend. I don't believe them for a second. I also had to get my ears cleaned, and if patterns hold true, I'll be getting my ears cleaned again tonight. Blech.

I did just have a great Noseventure with Dad. Just a walk through my neighbourhood, but it was still a great Noseventure.

And that's about it for my Monday report.

Sniff ya later.

Pei-Ess, Miss Lola Shar Pei's Dad wasn't feeling good this weekend, but last I heard he was feeling better. If you haven't yet, go and send them the Power of the Paw, so he gets to be 100 pawcent! Pei laughter.

4 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, Bolo, not enough ear scratches? That's just terrible. Still, you had a Noseventure. Beats my weekend. Your song was the only bright spot lately. It was a BIG bright spot, though. I will probably have to have a bath Saturday, too. We'll both just smell of soap instead of our own natural wonderful scents. Nothing much to be done about that, I guess.

wags, Lola

the booker man said...

yeah, baths are totally lame-o, but at least we don't have to have them every day like the hoomans do! ickies!!
you totally deserve another noseventure for havin' to get your ears cleaned out. egads.
*woof*
the booker man

pam said...

We here you about the ear cleaning man. We're getting it every night too! Blech indeed.

Bobo and Meja SharPei

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Less primping and more attention, we say!

We have been checking in on Lola regularly, and will continue to do so.