Saturday, April 24, 2010

Singing Saturday

Miss Lola Shar Pei mentioned that she's not a big talker, and normally Shar Pei aren't. My and Dad's First Dog, Shih Kwan, was a quiet fellow too. We're normally pretty quiet.

I am the exception to the rule. I bark, I growl, I snore, I even sing:


If you were around then, this picture won me a Gold Medal at Lenny Lenshaw's Pawlympic Games two - or was it three? - summers ago!

I'm especially good at barking at things passing outside my front door, my back door, the gate from the backyard and anything I happen to see from a window. I also sing and Mom calls it whining when my parents come into the house and I'm stuck upstairs in my room (sometimes it happens that the door closes when I'm not looking, you know how that is right?).

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, be still, my heart. What a wonderful photo! You are a singing sensation Shar Pei! I guess if there was a party for just Shar Pei, you would definitely be the life of it, huh? I whine more than I bark, but it's still a fairly rare thing. Mostly if I'm very, very worried about something and I'm not a huge worrier despite the wrinkles. And I don't think I've ever tried to sing, but it looks like fun.

wags, Lola

the booker man said...

oh, bolo, those squishy lips are to die for! i'd love to hear you sing sometime if your mom or dad could catch it on video. :)

the booker man's mama

3 doxies said...

You coulds be in a chorus line.
Puddles

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I bet you have a great voice!

Dexter said...

What a beautiful voice you must have. It is so important to communicate with the humans.

Slobbers,
Mango