Thursday, May 27, 2010

Even more Noseventures!

To continue our Adventures with Flat Pappy, from Sunday, I made sure he got a chance to see the Totem Pole. 


Then, at one place, you have a choice of going down the stairs, or taking the elevator.  Well Puppy's wheely thing doesn't do stairs all that well so Mom, Puppy and Flat Pappy took the elevator.  Dad and I took the stairs.

I made sure to check they were all right before they went into the elevator....

..and when they came out.


Then it was time to go home...


Where there were cookies.
Phew!  That's Sunday's Noseventure!  Now Mom and Dad are trying to figure out where we should go THIS weekend!  Gotta show FlatPappy the town you know.

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Well, this is very cool. We're being shown the town as well. I love that kind of thing. Alpha Mom was in Toronto once and said how it was very nice and full of very polite people. Of course, we come from one of the not-always-so-polite world capitols. I can't wait to see what you decide for the weekend.

wags, Lola

Lois Lane/Laney said...

How cool! Looks like you're having tons of fun! Your mom may appreciate my mom's latest drawing on my site... and she wants to know if you have a good head shot that your mom can email her. She wants a handsome adult (full blood) Shar Pei to practice sketching!