Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More Nosevenutres!

So the place Flat Pappy and I were investigating on Sunday is known as the Byward Market and it's right downtown where everyone can get to it. They sell all sorts of things there like flowers and fruits and vegetables and maple syrup and there was a fish store I REALLY wanted to go into but it wasn't open yet - we were there before a lot of stores opened. But look at all the pretty flowers we saw!

Of course a Pei can't go anywhere without being worshipped and admired.


Mom wanted Flat Papster to try something called a BeaverTail. So we found the booth. They weren't open yet so we wandered around some more.It was hot so we had a pitstop.


Half an hour later we were back but BeaverTails still wasn't open. Here I am making sure they aren't open and checking out their hours.

They weren't going to be open for another HOUR! Pffft. Mom will find us another BeaverTail location. She promised.

Anyway, To Be Continued!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, beaver tails sound very interesting. I never heard of them before - in this context. I love your photos. You are just sooo cute. I mean handsome and dashing, that is.

wags, Lola

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Beaver tails? Sounds chewy! BOL!
And I can only imagine the people who swarm to you when you walk around in public. I get mostly the little kiddos.

koko said...

What an interesting noseventure, Bolo... too bad you didn't get to have nommies at beavertails. Looking forward to the next installment.

Licks, hero