Sunday, July 18, 2010

Double Sneaky Sunday

You'll NEVER guess where I've been!

I've been on VACATION!

We just came back from a family trip where we visited Granny and Bionic Grandpa. For a whole WEEK!

Mom took 300 pictures, about half of them of ME. A few other things too, but lots of ME. She's downloading them now, so look for them appearing in my blog this week.

Mom says she has to do grocery shopping because they want to eat supper tonight - I'd gladly share my kibble, but NOOOOO, she wants vegetables. Whatever. Anyway, we'll visit everyone after grocery shopping.

Glad to be back. I missed you all!

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

So glad you're back. I was getting a little worried. I'm looking forward to seeing those photos. You have lots of catching up to do. :)

lotsa licks, Lola