Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Special Tuesday

A big Thank you to Grandma and Grandad for taking Puppy out of my hair this afternoon so Mom could help me blog. I appreciate it.

Anyway, today is a special day. It`s my Granny`s Birthday! (Not Grandma who took Puppy, but Granny, who we visited this past week.)

Unfortunately no one happened to get any pictures of ME with the Birthday Granny, but she knows I love her.

While we visited last week we had a chance to celebrate a little early with her, her Mom, and two of her three sisters. I`ll give you the highlights of the day.


The best place to be is under the table.

So that when the cake comes by, you can snag yourself a little nibble.

Cake always falls on the floor you know. The rule is if it falls on the floor it belongs to the Pei. Or dog, whichever applies. Mom says to tell you that I didn`t get a HUGE piece, but the crumbs were good too!

In other news, Puppy offered me his cookie today at lunch. I`m not sure if I should have taken it.

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Nice photos and good positioning there, Bolo! I just love when there are new photos of you. Ummm..seems to me that if Puppy offered the cookie it would be sort of rude not to take it, wouldn't it?

lotsa licks, Lola