Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy Tuesday

Hi! Mom finally let me write on my blog. There hasn't been much to say, except that my ears are gunky. Yeah, gunky. Mom cleaned them. I hate getting my ears cleaned, but at the same time it feels Sooooooooooooo good. Sigh.

Anyway, today started off with a nice walk with Mom and Puppy. Dad joined us for a bit but we lost him along the way. Not sure what happened there. I hope he comes back. I'm pretty sure he will, but I'll keep my eyes open and my nose a-sniffin'.

Then it was time for a napping trio. Mom and Puppy on the sofa, and me in a sunbeam on the floor. I would have been on the sofa too, but the sunbeam didn't go that far. Puppy needs to learn to nap longer, that's my opinion. Mom's too some days. I've heard her.

Once we were all awake, Grandma and Grandad showed up! WHEEE! I got mega ear scratches. Grandma has these nice long nails. Ahhhhh. I love my Grandma. Grandad has enthusiasm when he gives scratches. Ahhhhh, I love my Grandad.

So Grandma and Grandad disappeared with Puppy and I had Mom all to myself! WOHOO! Wow, I almost didn't know what to do with her. So I snoopervised her doing stuff. Then Grandma, Grandad and Puppy came home! That was fun. We all had lunch and then Mom said, "Bolo! Fjord!" WOHOO!

It's hot out today though, and as you know, I'm a little black Shar Pei. Mom and I didn't go very far. Grandma and Grandad and Puppy kept going, but Mom and I headed slowly home after a while. I'm kind of happy about that. I needed a drool refill.


That's an older picture, but you kind of get the idea how fast I can run out of drool.

Anyway, I'm now waiting for everyone to come home so I can take care of them. Because that's what Shar Peis do!

Sniff ya later!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Bolo. That all sounds pretty fin except for the running out of drool part. We really like that picture, even if it's not new.

Woofs,
Tommy

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

On a warm day we need our drool refilled often. It's s good thing you went back when you did. Sounds like you have a pretty pawfect day and that's a great photo of you.

lotsa licks, Lola

River said...

thank you for the nose kisses. It helps with the pain, esp. YOUR nose :)

love & wags,
River