Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Report

An old picture, but you get the idea.

I helped Dad prepare for Hallowe'en. It involved playing in the backyard and getting stuff out of the shed I helped to build ever so long ago. I am such a good snoopervisor. Mom has promised to get me pictures of this year's setup SOON.

Other than that, it's was an ok weekend. Lots of napping.

There was NOSEVENTURES this morning though! I had to take Mom, Dad and Puppy to the voting station. Our municipal elections are today. We all voted and then Mom, Puppy and I walked home. Dad had to go back to work, but I was SO happy to see him. I miss him when he's at work.

It was a GREAT walk home because we never walk along those paths so it was all NEW smells. Oh my dog it was FABULOUS! Until it started to rain. Then I got wet and that's not nearly as much fun. I made it home without shrinking away to nothing. Thank dog!

After I finish my blog, I think I'm going to go and Nap. Grandma and Grandad took Puppy out so I'm here with Mom. I figure I can look cute and comfy and she'll join me for a nap/cuddle!

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

A nap/cuddle with your Mom sounds just perfect, Bolo!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Lots of napping going on here, too, Bolo. Perhaps a little too much, although we did just come back from a walkie, so that was good. What a lovely lot of leaves in your photo. Do you have as good a crop this year? I'm hoping to get some, but so far someone keeps taking them away. I had a nice pile last year, but they were stolen you know.

lotsa licks, Lola

Noah the Airedale said...

Well thank dogness you didn't shrink away. We'd hate you to disappear.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Unknown said...

Hi Bolo! That is a gorgeous picture of you with all the autumn leaves! I hadn't seen it before. It's really interesting reading about all my friends who are preparing for Hallowe'en coz it's not really a big holiday here Down Under. Are you going to carve a pumpkin?

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane