Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo Friday!

That picture was taken before my leaves were stolen. See this post here about that.

Things are back to normal here. My Mom disappeared on Wednesday, WAY too early for civilized doggies to be up. We went to pick her up yesterday afternoon at the train station. She smelled SO interesting. Like cat, puppy and cat. Mom said the puppy smell was from a little pug/boston terrier cross she met on the bus, 4 months old. She needed to cuddle him. I've smelled the cat smells on her before, just not as strong. Mom said it's because Auntie Mel's cats were feeling cuddle deprived and Mom was convenient.

I don't like it when one of my people is not with me. It's just not right you know? That's my herding instinct coming out. I need my people close! Anyway, Dad said I pushed him off the bed the night Mom was away. That's not true. I don't push. I LEAN. Usually on Dad's legs. Not my fault that he can't keep his legs on the bed when I do that is it?

I think I need to go and LEAN on Mom. She's behind in her ear scratches.

Snff ya later!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You absolutely must NOT let your Mom get behind on scritches, Bolo!

Woofs,
Tommy

Fred said...

Great photo with the leaves!

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It's so sad about the leaves. A regular international crime wave, that is. I do think you need to help your Mom get caught up on the ear scritches. If she gets too far behind she'll get all stressed out and we wouldn't want that, would we?

lotsa licks, Lola