Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Report

Well, other than being cold enough to freeze your ears off, today has been an pretty uneventful day.



I did have a bit of fun this past weekend though.

Friday I went to see my girlfriends and guyfriends at the PetsHotel. I got some serious cuddling from them. I think they missed me.

Saturday I was in charge of Dad and Puppy. Mom said so as she left that morning. I think I did a pretty good job. Everyone was AOK when she came home so I must have been an awesome Saturday Snoopervisor.

Sunday I had a NOSEVENTURE. As per usual, Mom didn't have her camera. She says it's because it was a spontaneous Noseventure. Well, ok. I guess. Spontaneous Noseventures are kind of awesome.

Anyway, we ended up at Great Granny's house! We all had lots of fun there and Puppy and I got to play with our cousins - nicknamed Chaos, Panic and Disorder. Mayhem wasn't there, which is ok, I had enough people to Snoopervise!

OK, time to go and warm up. I'm still cold from the last time I went out to do my thing!

Sniff ya later!

2 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

It sounds like you were an amazing Snoopervisor and took care of everyone pawfectly.

I have a question, Bolo. You're in a colder place than us and your nose looks great. Ours have gotten all dry this winter. Well, to tell the truth I think Franklin has some kind of syndrome, but even mine is kind of dry on the top. Do you do anything special to keep yours so nice and shiny and everything?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a most handsome photo, Bolo!

Sorry it's so cold over your way. It's been warmish over here recently.

Woofs,
Tommy