Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday Tales

Do you see that?


Look closer:

It's a NOODLE! Puppy threw it on me. He totally missed the floor.

Today - and Mom didn't get pictures because the camera wasn't even on the same floor as her - anyway, TODAY, Puppy grabbed one of my toys and waved it around for me. Mom promptly put a stop to that because she said I was getting WAY too excited and she didn't want me to run Puppy down in my enthusiasm.

Meh, probably for the best, she was able to wipe the Puppy germs off my toy too, thank DOG!

Right now I'm multitasking. I type a bit, then I check to see how Puppy is napping, then I come back and type some more. I've been showing him how it's down - the napping part. He's getting there. Not a Pro yet though.

So lots of you made sure that I knew that a Shar Pei won Best in Group at that OTHER dog show. (There's a linky to their website) We were ALL really excited to hear about that. It's about time that Shar Peis - as a breed - were finally given their due. Good luck to that awesome Shar Pei!

OK, I'd better get back to teaching Puppy how to nap properly. It's a tough job but somepuppy has to do it.

Sniff ya later!

5 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, I was soo excited about the Shar Pei. We'll be watching and rooting tonight, but Best In Show might be a little much to hope for. Of course, we didn't think that Best In Group was possible either, so we're just psyched as can be.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Bolo - you live in a dangerous household!! Flying noodle missiles - how do you cope??

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

brooke said...

Oodles of noodles! okay just one, but how fun, flying noodles! I hope you got to snack on a few more than that one! :)

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

OMD, I wished noodles would fly around our house, maybe I could catch them??
I thinks they'd tasty furry good.

Al - Rudy's Brother

Fred said...

Oh the indignity of a misthrown noodle! ;P Glad Puppy is coming along in his nap training.