Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stuff on Sunday

Those shoes of Mom's came out again this morning. Then it was Bolo, Fjord! Of course, that means, that I had to go with her. Sigh.

Mom tried to take a picture of the drool on my nose after our run, but I wouldn't let her.  So we're posting this instead, just to prove how exhaustipeited I am.

Yeah, it's a puppy picture, but that's ok.  The sentiment is there.

There was a bit of Adventure though on our run.  We were on our homeward section and Mom and I had switched to a brisk walk when some dog - who was off leash (don't get Mom started) - started barking and heading at us.  I was all ready to protect Mom - that's my job after all - but Mom beat me to it.  She stepped towards the rude dog (and owner) and barked and growled the dog away.  You should have heard her, you think HBO words are bad!  Phew! I'm betting Mom had no idea what she was saying, but that dog knew.  Hopefully so did that owner!

There was a lady walking behind us as Mom was doing her thing and when we started walking again, Mom turned to her and said, "I'm the QB in this neighbourhood."  I don't think the lady got it, but I was so impressed with my Mom!

OK, off to recover somemore.

Sniff ya later!

1 comment:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Oh, Bolo, I'm sorry I missed so many of your posts. Not anymore, though. I caught all the way up now. I think it's so cool that you have a cousin named Mayhem. It looks like you've had quite a time. I'm glad you're getting some rest now.