Friday, July 15, 2011

To everything there is a REASON.

So, first of all, I want to say, I didn't do it on purpose.  I had a REASON.  Mom is big on having a reason to do everything.  If if the reason is just Because I want to.  So, about two days ago, Mom and Dad came home to see THIS:

That's the bedroom floor.  Carpet.  Underpad.  Yeah.  I did that, I admit it.  But I have a REASON!  I HAD to go outside.  Not in that need to GO outside thing, but in an I NEED to go outside.  At heart, I'm a guard dog and I can't STAND having anything in my backyard that doesn't belong there.  So OPEN THE DOOR MOM!


So, Mom happened to have the camera ready and was wondering why I was so antsy to go outside today (Maybe we can give Mom a round of applause for having the camera anywhere near her today, it's been so long I'm surprised she remembered how to use it.).  She thought maybe a squirrel or one of the neighbourhood cats was in MY backyard.  As an aside, I once made a neighbourhood cat jump straight up and onto the roof of the shed that I helped build.  I'm a nice guy that way you know.  Anyway, here's what I was determined to get OUT of MY backyard:



Do you see that?  He's on MY back steps!  Those are MY backsteps.  I threw up on them just yesterday!  He's mocking me.  I'm sure of it.

MOM!  Would you open the door PLEEEEEEEESE!

As another aside, Mom says that we'd all be in trouble of Shar Peis grew an opposeable thumb.

Gotta go!  She's heading for the door!

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

Dexter said...

You are just doing your job. Thank goodness you were there to protect the estate.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Hi Bolo
I don't undewstand why hoomans have such a difficult time listening and undewstanding..you wewe being a pawfect pwotectow of youw house and yawd..i'm pwoud of you
smoochie kisses
ASTa
pee ess..that cawpet pwobably needed a change anyway, hehehehe

Ruger said...

If I knowed what that critter was, I'm pretty sure I'd be trying to get him of my door step too (BTW - I puked on mine last week too! ;) )
We don't have such critters aways ovfer here in Nuw Zealand, so I makes do with chasing all the kitties & burds.

Slobbers from Ruger

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Hi Bolo. Remember me? It's been forever. I think you're doing a great job of guarding the house and I'm sure that deep down your Mom is terribly grateful. As I believe I've mentioned I'm not much of a guard dog, but I used to watch out for critters. Nowadays I just let Franklin do most of it, though.