Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Wrap Up

Well, it was going to be a pretty boring post until Mom took Puppy and I out for a walk this morning.

Just before the rain started.  We got in before the big drops started, I didn't want to melt you know.

Then there was a bit of a storm, and I tried to climb into Mom's lap.  She didn't appreciate it as much as I thought she would because she was trying to get Puppy to nap at the time.  I had to settle for laying under the chair she was sitting on.  It wasn't nearly as comforting.  Mom finally decided to set Puppy in his kennel (Mom: Crib!) ...whatever... and she lay down on the floor next to the crib so Puppy could still touch her while he was trying to fall asleep.  And I lay down on top of her.  Again, she wasn't as appreciative as I thought she would be.  Sigh.  The storm passed about the time that Puppy fell asleep so we were all good after that.

And in other news, Mom got back at me and dragged me into the bath tonight.


This is my happy face.  Can you see how happy I am?  (Sarcasm alert!)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get some of this clean off of me.

Sniff ya later!

4 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Bolo!!

My goodness I've missed you. Mommy hasn't been letting me on the computer much lately and we didn'[t realize it hasd been so long since we stop by. Please forgive us. So we read all your posts we've missed. We just loved your June 17th post with you and Puppy in your Batman and Robin coustumes and your June 6 that was Mayhemm Monday.

Momy said she loved seeing akll your pictures & the videos.

Love ya lots....{{huggies}}...Mona & Weenie

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Ugh. Our moms must have been collaborating, because I had to have a bath this week too. :P

The Beasts- Royal, Brock & Alki said...

Noooooooo not the B-word! Mom tortures me with one every single week. I somehow missed out on it this week though..

Woos,
Royal

Anonymous said...

ok testing