Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday's Weekly Wrap Up


I had to dig into the picture archives again.  Mom hasn't taken the camera out in a while.  But that's ok, she's doing a lot of other stuff with me.  I'm getting loads of hugs, ear scratches, you know, the usual.

Mom even cleaned my ears yesterday.  Blech.  I hate having my ears cleaned.  But it felt SOOOO good.  Sigh.

Other than Puppy throwing bacon at me this morning - for which I am very thankful, this has been a pretty boring week.  Puppy seemed to have lots of Adventures without me last week.  So did Mom and Dad.  Puppy came back smelling like Grandma and Grandad.  Mom and Dad came back smelling like all sorts of people!  Like they had been somewhere totally FUN and EXCITING and they didn't bring ME.  Can you believe that?  Just for that, I slept on Mom's blanket one night and didn't let her have any of it.  Then, the next night, I slept on Dad's blanket and didn't let him have any of it.  Serves them right, don't you think?

Sniff ya later!


5 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Bolo, you just have to get tough with your people if they don't take you on enough noseventures!

Woofs,
Tommy

Two French Bulldogs said...

just push it over
Benny & Lily

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I think bacon makes up for not going places. But maybe that's just me.

Unknown said...

hahaha silly humans think gates can keep us back!!

We dont always pull out the camera at times too and have to dig something out of the archives :)

Dexter said...

Ear cleaning sure is an exercise in mixed feelings. I don't look forward to it, and yet there is something that feels good about having momma rubbing my canals.

Slobbers,
Mango