Sunday, November 27, 2011

3rd Week of Nosevember Contest!

There you go for everyone who liked the Pei in the Leaves picture from last week, there's another one!

So, here are the answer's to last week's Nosevember Noses
Nose 1: Cat - the nose belongs to Genji over at The Poupounette
Nose 2: Mastiff - The Relentlessly Huge Mango the Mastiff to be precise (solidarity in slobbers)
Nose 3: Shepherd Cross - Pippa - Mom and I were surprised most people said Greyhound.
Nose 4: Spaniel - Tommy at The Poupounette
Nose 5: Horse - Vidock at The Poupounette.

Thank you to my awesome nose volunteers!

And now for our last week of noses!  Are you ready?

Nose 1 belongs to:

A) Platypus
B) Labrador
C) Echidna

Nose 2 belongs to


A) Pug
B) Shar Pei
C) Chow Chow

Nose 3 belongs to:


A) Chow Chow
B) Staffordshire
C) Bull dog

Nose 4 belongs to:






A) Cat
B) Rabbit
C) Mini Cooper

Nose 5 belongs to:


A) Dinosaur
B) Mastiff
C) Rhino

Nose 6 belongs to:





A) Deer
B) Cat
C) Labrador

Nose 7 belongs to:

A) Llama
B) Alpaca
C) Wallaby

Nose 8 belongs to:

A) Llama
B) Wombat
C) Alpaca

Nose 9 belongs to:

A)Koala
B) Puppy
C) Shar Pei

Phew!  That's it for the noses.  Mom and I have decided that three weeks of noses is more than enough - we don't want to cut into Pei-vent too much.  As usual, email me your answers bolo (at) magma (dot) ca  , leave your answers in the comments or send them to me on Facebook.

A HUGE thank you to everyone who supplied Noses, I couldn't have done this without you!  Mom and I will tally up the points in about 10 days and advise our winners what they've won!  I hope it's stuff everyone will like and be able to use.

Best of luck to everyone!

Sniff ya later!

6 comments:

Dexter said...

I guessed! This one was very tricky. Are they all noses at your estate? I was hoping for Puppy nose.

Slobbers,
Mango

Two French Bulldogs said...

C...A....A.
..A....C....B
.C...B...A

Benny & Lily

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my darling Mango,

This has been so exciting. Mommy screwed up and forgot to send out answers for last week but we didn't tell her we're mad because she might put it on our naughty list.

We know we're wromg on most of these but Mommy is sending out guesses right now.

Have you ben naughty or nice?

{{{huggies}}}......Mona

PS....You are so cute in the leaves!!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi my friend,

I just did a post about your contest. Hope ya like it.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow, Bolo! It's getting harder and harder! We'll have to think seriously on that one!

roughseasinthemed said...

I'm here. Me, Pippa. although I have forgotten to log in as me. Need to have a quick lookie please to try and have a guess. Hold the press please.

Pippa